Friday, June 7, 2013

MY PERFECT SATURDAY

My perfect Saturday begins when I take my motorcycle  and I will see my horse.
Once I get to Sant Pere Pescador first thing I do is go to him and give many kisses, then I'm gonna get her things to prepare.
Once ready, I get up and I'm going to miss with the roads.  Also go to the beach and we get in the water because my father say  that to their legs doing well water and able to swim. The experience of being in the water swimming with a horse is only and I love.
When I return to horse riding I take a shower and then took him to eat grass. And when it is completely dry led to his box.


This is my lovely horse. Called Dadivoso.











I am in the background. With another horse called Soñador.














A kiss! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment